Craig's List: JDS Air Tech 2000 air cleaner - $100 (Franklinton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
Gees, that is a good deal and I want one of those. That is close to Mr. Walnut isn't it? Too bad it is so far away from me! You guys get all the good deals in the middle part of the state...

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Gees, that is a good deal and I want one of those. That is close to Mr. Walnut isn't it? Too bad it is so far away from me! You guys get all the good deals in the middle part of the state...
I always think the same about the people in Charlotte! :gar-Bi

sawduster

New User
Robert

Micheal, I've sent an e-mail and if it is still available I will check it out ( it's right in my back yard ) . If it is worthy I will score it and we can activate the express

....you interested ?

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
I found one of these on CL here in Ral in 2007, only 1/2 mile from the house! This is a great air cleaner and it is hung in my garshop. I think the dust has been reduced by 50% or more since I hung it. Do not expect it to perform miracles - but it will help. The filters are a mongrel size and do not accept standard furnace filters. Therefore, you have no choice but to go back to the mfr. And naturally, they are ungodly expensive. Even though you can wash out the nylon mesh, they will need to be replaced at some point. But don't let that stop you from a truly great but and a great tool to add to your shop ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS