craig's list gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Craig's list sure can be good. :icon_cheers\
Today I was able to buy the Ridgid OSS for $55 and then on my way home I stopped to look at some used pavers, while there the homeowner asked if I might want this strange machine that her husband did not know how to operate. She only wanted $15 but I gave her a 20 for the Worksharp 3000.

The Festool sander is not from Craig's list and I did pay a far amount - but after using it on several projects it has proved to be worth its price and has made all my other sanders worthless
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/data/500/medium/100_02801.JPG

Last edited:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Dang, nice scores bro.:icon_thum:icon_thum

Hey...wait.....hear that sound? It's the cops coming for ya!!!!:qleft7: :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Brian.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Dang, nice scores bro.:icon_thum:icon_thum

Hey...wait.....hear that sound? It's the cops coming for ya!!!!:qleft7: :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Brian.

Ya beat me to it. Nice score:icon_thum

Now why cant i ever run into deals like that? :dontknow:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Craig's list sure can be good. :icon_cheers\
.......the homeowner asked if I might want this strange machine that her husband did not know how to operate.

The husband may be an unhappy camper now!:kamahlitu

Fantastic scores there, Phil!!!

Deals like these don't roll around all that often.

Good catch!

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Wow, awesome deals Phil. How come I never find sales like that on CL? Most of the stuff I see is in the category rust-covered-6"-jointer-for-$400...
:tool:

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Wow, awesome deals Phil. How come I never find sales like that on CL? Most of the stuff I see is in the category rust-covered-6"-jointer-for-$400...
:tool:

+1.

I seem to be a dollar short and a day late on most everything.

Red

jhreed

New User
james
Phil, I have been looking for the Ridgid oscillating belt/spindles sander ever since BobbyG got his. I did a lot of research and it has great reviews although Bobby had already sold me on it. I watch cl religiously and cannot believe you beat me to it. I never even saw it. I think anything under $175.00 is probably a good deal. If you run into another one holler at me.
Thanks
James
p.s. I try to hand sharpen, but at the deal you got, I would use the Worksharp 3000. That deal is out of this world. She just have well given it to you.
For all you do for us, you certailny deserve several good deals.
James

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Nice find, wish I could be quicker on the CL draw! I'm always a day late and dollar short. Jim :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS