COULD be a deal... RDU CL - Woodtek Bandsaw - $50 (EDIT - presumably SOLD)

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
EDIT - CL post deleted by author - presumably SOLD - End EDIT

not enough detail in here to even really know what this is... but pursue if interested. Might be a great deal, or not?!
Not mine, not endorsing...

Henry

Woodtek Bandsaw - tools - by owner - sale

Woodtek Bandsaw - $50

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Woodtek Bandsaw

No issues, just upgrading.

Yours for $50

Last edited:

bbrown

Bill
User
Just curious....what do folks think of the Woodtek brand? Any experience with their power tools?

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
My 6" jointer is a Woodtek. It is a copy of an old Delta, but Taiwan made. I've owned it for over 20 years. I modified it to make a chip chute so the chips would slide out through the feed side of the jointer into a waste pail, but have had no need to do anything else to it at all.
it's the only Woodtek tool that I own.

Charley

Bill J

Bill
User
I had a couple of peices of Woodtek equipment in my last shop, a jointer and drill press. the jointer was as Charley says just fine but the drill press had an issue. The handles broke as soon as it was out of warranty and I replaced them with some heavy duty bolts that worked for about 15 years. Motor and chuck were fine though.

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
I have a 20" woodtek planer and have been pushing it hard for about 10 years now. I havent had any issues with it. I would say its on the same quality (identical machines , different color) as Grizzly.

Attachments

• IMG_0277.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 70

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have a Woodtek dust collector with 4 bags. i bought it used, there was no manual, so I don't have any specs, but it does collect chips from tablesaw, jointer, and planer. I just have it connected with flex hoses for now

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS