Coon Hound Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Here's a pic of my sons' coonhound treeing a coon in southern IL, his name is Roscoe. I thought it was a good action shot and might inspire some scrollers here.

Feel free you use it if you want to...

2011-11-029510_10_34.jpg

Thanks

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Thanks Jeff. I sure am inspired--to go coon hunting again. Quit many years ago after losing the best Blue Tick Hound I ever chased through the woods.:wwink:

sawduster

New User
Robert
Hmmmmmmm :eusa_thin 'course I still got yer hoot owl that i patterned and have yet to cut

...........and there is another special one that a member shared in the past that has my attention presently
Gonna be hard to resist this one though :gar-Bi I think it will make my project [STRIKE]list[/STRIKE] volume 1 and 2 :rolf:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Hmmmmmmm :eusa_thin 'course I still got yer hoot owl that i patterned and have yet to cut

...........and there is another special one that a member shared in the past that has my attention presently
Gonna be hard to resist this one though :gar-Bi I think it will make my project [STRIKE]list[/STRIKE] volume 1 and 2 :rolf:

Wow you really caught the owl perfectly, it's been a long time since I seen my buddy.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Not sure who designed the pattern, but ir seems to have several floaters in it.

Nothing that can't get fixed at the saw :mrgreen: i did this one for my personal use so it is not necessary to address every little detail in the pattern. I make a lot of changes on the fly when I'm cutting so I only need a guideline . If it was for sale or for someone else it would be simpler and cleaner. The eye floats by design and will be glued to the backer to preserve the realism ........can't stand it when folks make "eye bridges" on animals that don't need them :tongue2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS