Cool Tools for Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

thsb

New User
Tim
my son's 8th birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and i am thinking about this-I think he might like it a lot. It is either this or a ball python at this point....

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
That's awesome! My kids like to spend time hanging out in my workshop when I'm working in there - I'm always looking for safe ways to get them involved that doesn't require me watching over their shoulders the entire time. Xmas coming up soon...

Has anyone tried this?

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Buy it and hold on a while. He's gettin there. He's "Big Boy" now not "Little Feller" any more. See you Fri.

Poppy

thsb

New User
Tim
my son told me: 'Sorry Dad, that is kind of cool but i really want a snake.... ' oh well, maybe Christmas.
one could argue that i shouldn't have given him a choice but either way is really fine with me.

Carl Fisher

New User
Carl
I'd love to find someone who has some experience with this thing. I have 2 boys and one for sure that I know would love something like this...if it works.

They both can use a mini-lathe and a drill press, but something that can do light cutting and sanding with minor supervision might be a cool addition.

BWSmith

New User
BW
Layout tools....throw in some neat measuring equip...with a "minor" in design or drawing instruments,just syain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS