Completed Rolling Maple Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWSmith

New User
David
Just have completed this project and it will go to the forwarding company for shipment tomorrow.

The finish is Watco Danish oil, 2 coats sanded in between. A final wax coat will be added tomorrow morning to make it slick and smooth to the touch. The top is coated in mineral oil, allowed to sit and then waxed with a mineral oil and bees wax combo. The drawer is full extension with Baltic Birch sides. The casters are swiveling on all four corners with the two under the drawer locking. A 5 slot knife holder is on the right side and it is long enough to take most of the longer chef knives without them sticking out of the bottom. (There are two sheet rock screws holding the knife holder on temporarily until I can get to Lowes and get some stainless steel screws.) The sharp eyes in the crowd will see marking tape on the casters. I did this so the casters will look new when they arrive and not be scuffed up.
DSC_00014.JPG

View image in gallery
DSC_00102.JPG

View image in gallery

DSC_0013.JPG

View image in gallery

DSC_00072.JPG

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
David, that's a beauty! :icon_cheers I've got a feeling it will give that restaurant something customers will remember and tell their friends about.

Bill

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Good looking piece of work. This is one I cann't let Wifey see or I'll have to drop what I'm doing and start on it.:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS