Completed ambrosia maple sofa table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truefire

New User
Chris
I completed my Ambrosia Maple sofa table that will serve as a finishing table for the final completion of my game calls. Thanks guys for helping me locate some quality Ambrosia Maple.

I finished the table with the wipe on Waterlox finish and i am really pleased with it's ease of usage and the final product. great stuff and the retail stores think so too..

frontalviewofambrosiamaplefinishingtable.jpg

chrisnewworktableambrosiamaple.jpg

Take care guys, Chris

Truefire

New User
Chris
Yeah just a classic table, the wood makes the table of course...I love Ambrosia Maple i just cannot believe my wife actually loves it as well. How weird is that, "the wife actually liking something that 'he' likes and loves.."" :confused_

Ambrosia Maple just speaks volumes whether used in the creation of a sofa table, flooring or cabinetry.

Heck i even make game calls out of this beautiful stuff. Thanks for the comments guys, Chris

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great looking table. I love the look of ambrosia.

I hope you don't mind some honest feedback. That table is a show piece on it's own. If you made it for displaying you call and other projects one will be taking away for the other.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Good job, Chris. Did you have a pattern for the taper of the legs, or did you just cut away what didn't look copacetic?

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Very nice piece of work. The Waterlox finish really brings out the character of the wood.

My question: Where did you find your lumber and what's the approximate $/bf? :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors