Community THANK YOU

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil is the 19th still the date you need all angels turning in?
I have some wiggle room. I am trying to lock down. a distribution on june 24-26 but still waiting to get approval
My norm would be to finish making them the evening of the 23rd. I can come get your if you need, just tell me when. Thanks

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have some wiggle room. I am trying to lock down. a distribution on june 24-26 but still waiting to get approval
My norm would be to finish making them the evening of the 23rd. I can come get your if you need, just tell me when. Thanks
I can probably drop them off at your house but worst case we can meet half way.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
NC Woodworkers & Western NC Woodworkers Assoc - I tip my hat to you all! Beautiful work, great cause, THANK YOU for being awesome!

Coleman & Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Team

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
GOOD NEWS Distribution is all set. While I intended to spread these out across multiple healthcare organizations, I have decided to work solely with the UNC healthcare organization. Why, because they were the first to call me back and their first words were thank you and how can we help. Amy at the foundation will setup the distribution ensuring that our thank you goes to the most deserving.
The distribution will be the last week of June. So I need to get all the angels to Amy on June 24 Lets set a deadline for all angels to me by June 22.

Thanks to all our angel makers

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Where will you be about midday?
I can meet you at the Northern Tool, off Sandy Ridge Rd around noon, if that works for you. Otherwise, I can drop these in the mail to you.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
GOOD NEWS Distribution is all set. While I intended to spread these out across multiple healthcare organizations, I have decided to work solely with the UNC healthcare organization. Why, because they were the first to call me back and their first words were thank you and how can we help. Amy at the foundation will setup the distribution ensuring that our thank you goes to the most deserving.
The distribution will be the last week of June. So I need to get all the angels to Amy on June 24 Lets set a deadline for all angels to me by June 22.

Thanks to all our angel makers
Thanks Phil,I left 2 emails and a call and conowith a nurse at Duke with nary a response. Let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Phil,I left 2 emails and a call and conowith a nurse at Duke with nary a response. Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
Same sort of response I got from wake Med. That is why UNC is getting our business. Thanks

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just finishing up with my contribution.
20200610_175226.jpg

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil,

Do you want me to meet you at the truck stop on I-40 with my angels or stop by for a visit? Time?

Also, would you please bring one of the cards that will be attached to the angels.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can meet you at the Northern Tool, off Sandy Ridge Rd around noon, if that works for you. Otherwise, I can drop these in the mail to you.
I am stuck in Raleigh until 11:00. Can I meet you at the Northern Tool in Colfax at 12:30 ??

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil,

Do you want me to meet you at the truck stop on I-40 with my angels or stop by for a visit? Time?

Also, would you please bring one of the cards that will be attached to the angels.
It would seem best if I just picked them up at your place on my way back from Greensboro sometime between 2 and 3 Would that work?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS