Color Matching Walnut

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I think that it was Jeff Mill not me. I can't find the thread link so I don't know which Jeff was arguing.
I can't find it either - please accept my apology.

We want lively conversation here on NCWW, I am trying to encourage our ELIMINATION of "Badgering. disrespctful etc." language as we try to attract new members and make NCWW THE place on the web to come for woodworking discussions and information. even I at times have had to retract what I said, because it wasn't written well and when read, was not then message I was trying to convey. I am NOT a proponent of "Political Correctness" but I AM a proponent of being respectful and keeping this site "family friendly" and all comments friendly, it only takes a minute to re-read what you have written and if there is any question in your mind that it could be taken negitively, at least attempt to rewrite it or specificaly say - "I am not trying to be confrontational, I just dont get this" or "we are going to have to agree to dis-agree, becase I have this opinion based on XYZ"

Jeff

New User
Jeff
No apology is needed. I was just responding to your statement and not being argumentative about it. Maybe Dan will tell us about it.

I can't find his thread either.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
So let's not and let Dan share the information. Even with my background in the area I still learn from others even if it's a little tid bit. Actually those are the best.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Agreed. I don't know why Neil Bowman said "let's not derail this thread". I didn't see anything wrong with the discussion which would derail it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS