CNC Routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZomaCom

New User
Roger
Does anyone know where I can have large CNC components cut?
We are building a 9' tall serpentine wall approx. 50' cord length. I'm thinking .75" plywood or MDF plates doubled up for top and bottom with stud frame. I live in Matthews NC.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I don't know anyone/anywhere in particular. But you might consider contacting a few of the larger cabinet shops in the area. They might be able to do it or know someone who can. A lot of cab shops outsource to folks with CNC to cut their carcass parts.

Dave:)

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
There is a guy in your neck of the woods (Indian Trail) that runs a 5x12 shopbot. I'll dig up the contact info and pm it to you. He may be able to to help you out.
Cheers,
Bernhard

mlzettl

Matt
Corporate Member
You might want to check the ShopBot Forums, and post a request for CNC services. It's a very active forum of friendly, helpful folks. With ShopBot based in Durham, there are quite a few machines in NC. I'm sure you would get some responses.

Matt

JOAT

New User
Theo
Does anyone know where I can have large CNC components cut?
We are building a 9' tall serpentine wall approx. 50' cord length. I'm thinking .75" plywood or MDF plates doubled up for top and bottom with stud frame. I live in Matthews NC.

I'm cheap. If it was me, and a one-time deal, I'd just make a master or two, and rout the pieces out myself. Or plant bushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS