CNC Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoItWise

New User
Daniel
Hello All!

I noticed their isn't a ton of folks on the CNC/Laser Boards. I would love to connect with everyone in the area to build out a network.

My small shop has a Baileigh WR-48 CNC router, 4hp spindle and a nice 4x8 bed. Would love to see what projects you all are working on and what we can learn from each other!

My latest CNC job was a 44inx22in speaker cabinet for a client. It has an 3/4 MDF core with a 1/2 maple ply covering. Joints have been beveled.

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_065539_598.jpg
    IMG_20180415_065539_598.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 210

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Hey I'm not far down the road from you in Clayton. I have a 4x8 Shopbot w/ PC Router. Right now just finished up a neighborhood entrance sign, sent of to painter, so no pics of it handy. Running Vectric Aspire 9.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
You guys are in my backyard. I don't think I'll be jumping into CNC anytime soon, maybe Laser. I would definitely like to learn about it and maybe have work for you.

DoItWise

New User
Daniel
Hey I'm not far down the road from you in Clayton. I have a 4x8 Shopbot w/ PC Router. Right now just finished up a neighborhood entrance sign, sent of to painter, so no pics of it handy. Running Vectric Aspire 9.

Awesome! We should connect and compare notes some time soon! Working on moving mainly to all CNC work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS