Clemmons to Hope Mills Complete!!!!! with PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Re: Need some help from Clemmons to Hope Mills

DaveO that would be cool if you can throw that in the mix bro! I really appreciate the help everyone :icon_thum. Scott I am right off exit 41, there is a PB station that is right there when you get off. But if you are going way out of your way let me know I can meet you after 1:00 anytime. (Don't tell my wife but this will be one of the best Valentines gifts EVER!!)

DaveO

New User
DaveO

DaveO that would be cool if you can throw that in the mix bro!

No problem, if I can coordinate it with Scott, otherwise I'll just plan a visit next time I'm heading down that way.
Dave:icon_prof

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Michael, I'm driving down I-95 to points south so exit 41 is no problem at all.

DaveO, I work at RTP near where we had pizza a couple months back. I live in Cary near US 1 and Cary Pkwy. I will PM you with more info.

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Thanks Scott, got the PM. We've got a plan :thumbs_up

Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Michael, DaveO made his drop off today, LOML even gave him a shop tour, so we are all set for tomorrow. I will call you when I get on the road. Still planning to leave Cary about 3:30.

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Scott, you got enough room for a car...even a Bass boat in your shop :5eek::5eek:
You've got some nice looking machinery, and some room to expand :icon_thum
Your wife was very nice, and she even let me take home a few things that you don't need :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Re: Clemmons to Hope Mills Complete!!!!!

Here is the proof! Scott, Jerry, DaveO, and Nick thanks for everything friends. I have to sell my big lathe before I move so the router crafter is going to fill a small part of that. Also DaveO was able to get a scroll saw to me that he has been storing for me for...well...a long long time. Thanks for holding on to it for me bro. Mike Davis I will get the copies made for you friend. (he knows what I am talking about) Scott, thanks for the last leggy of the trip friend, it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. Scott also gave me a bunch of scroll saw blades (in the pic) and an open invitation to get schooled on the tool when I need help (I will be talking with ya partner) And last but not least thanks Nick for the great tool. I have wanted a router crafter for a long time, this thing is in great shape. Nick also talked to me and said he knew I was going to Germany and asked if I could use a couple small tool boxes. I tell you I am so blessed because I was wondering how I was gong to cart some of my mechanic tools over there. I have to leave my big tool box behind. Thank you so much my friends, It was a wonderful Valentines day for this guy. :eusa_danc

Attachments

• crafter.jpg
    crafter.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 183
  • box.jpg
    box.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 169

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Nice work NCWW Express ... always there with friendly service!

The Router Crafter is neat ... should be a cool [STRIKE]toy[/STRIKE] tool!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ahh, mission finally accomplished. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Another successful NCWW'er Pony Express run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS