Clear Pine Source Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clifton

New User
Cliff
Can someone give me a number for a source of clear pine in eastern, eastern NC? like near new bern or greenville?

Xlogger

New User
Ricky
If Bahama is not too far I have 4/4 nice pine boards in solar kiln now. Probably move over to DH kiln next week to finish them off. 6-14" wide.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Check with Ivey down in Burgaw (West of Wilmington). He runs a saw mill.

Beaver Branch Sawmill
910-540-0705

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Try Precision Molding on George St. in New Bern. They have most everything you could need including some very nice Southern Yellow Pine. I've been buying from them for years.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Can someone give me a number for a source of clear pine in eastern, eastern NC? like near new bern or greenville?

When you ask for clear pine you haven't mentioned what type of pine you want. Do you care if it is white pine or yellow pine? If you are thinking along white pine lines, I have found the Radiata pine from South America to be some very good quality pine. Its widely available and you can most likely find it at your local lumber yard. Ask about it and see if its what you would like. White pine and yellow pine are different. They look different and the plane and mill differently. Mixing yellow and white pine usually does not work.

good luck

redknife

Chris
Corporate Member
Probably too far for you, but I just laid eyes today on a bunch of clear yellow pine at the Hardwood Store in Gibsonville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS