Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/1393604907.html

Home Wood Shop Tools (Fort Mill)

Date: 2009-09-26, 1:38PM EDT
Reply to: sale-g2qfh-1393604907@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling most of my home wood shop tools due to lack of use and need for space. All tools are in excellent condition (see note on lathe) and used very little. If you are looking to build a shop or add to what you have, this is your chance.

Jet 10” Table Saw Model JWTS-10CW2-LFR with 2 cast iron extension tables. I will include my incra 2000 miter gauge and a Forrest Woodworker II Thin Kerf Blade. I have lots of accessories including tenoning jig, Systi-Matic dado set and more that I will make you a deal on if you want them. $400

Jet 6” Closed Base Jointer Model JJ-6CSX. I will include a few sets of knives and a magnetic jointer jig. $300

Performax 16/32 Drum Sander Model 16-62 Plus (Includes stand with casters) I will include a couple of boxes of sandpaper (used) and paper eraser. $500

Jet 12” Variable Speed Lathe Model JWL-1226, Oneway Stronghold Chuck, 6 piece turning tool set (I think they’re Crown’s), ½” Crown bowl gauge and ¼” Crown bowl gauge and Wolverine sharpening jig. This lathe was purchased used and the previous owner put it through it’s paces. It isn’t pretty, but it works perfect. The chuck and tools have very little use. I’m selling for far less than the cost of the accessories alone! $400

Vac-U-Clamp 1000 kit with bag and all accessories (never used) $250

Jet 16 ½” Drill Press Model JDP 17MF includes mortising attachment. $300

Jet 12” Band Saw with open stand. $150

Dewalt Table Top Planer Model DW733 I have this mounted to an open stand that I will include and I think I have an extra set of knives. $250

Jet Dust Collector Model DC1100 $200

JDS Air Tech Air Filter System $200

I think I have priced these to sell fast, but f you don’t like my prices, make me an offer. I’ll sell it all for $2,500. Can send pictures if needed. I have lots of accessories and bits that are too much to list here that I will work with you on if you’re interested in something I have listed. Call Will at 704-614-2040.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1393604907

I bought the lathe for my wife and son, the vacuum press and a grinder.

Jeremy,

If you want the press, send me an e-mail. Thanks for the heads-up on the tools.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
There are some great deals there! That lathe and vacume bagging system made me think twice... but I figured that they would be gone by the time that I could get there.

Steve - nice score on that lathe package!

Thank you Jeremy for posting this!

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors