Circular sawmill blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Possibly question for Scott or Kyle. Would like to find old 36-48" circular sawmill blade for front of shop as decoration. Older, rustier, cheaper the better. Preferably in Lake Norman area but will consider ship.
Thanks
Robb

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Thanks Charles! That's what I'm looking for. Little more than I wanted to spend. Don't have to be removable teeth and don't need accessories (though nice). I'll keep it in mind. That may be the price range they are and I may be outta line with my expectations.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Craigslist is probably your best option. Insert teeth have been around for many years, and that's what all of the production circle blades will have.

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Do you mean like off of a WoodMizer? If so, I'll see if we still have any.....sold the saw but husband is a pack rat!

Cheryl

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Here's the proof.

Oh well, I tried. It's in my gallery. I got it that far.
Robb

Last edited by a moderator:

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Robb,

There are three ways to insert photos into posts:

1. Easiest: Use the "My Photo" button on the Editor (looks vaguely like a camera) to insert photos from your gallery or albums.
  2. Copy and pase URL-code from your gallery. When pasting a URL from your gallery, sellect in full and copy (right click or CTRL+C) the entire code for the Medium size version of your image. Now paste this code as-is on its own line in the Editor (the entire URL-code will be enclosed in square brackets). DO NOT USE THE URL IN YOUR BROWSER LOCATION BAR. Only you can access this version of your gallery.
  3. Insert Photo by URL using the "Insert Photo" button in the Editor. You will then click the "URL" tab (if presented) and then type or paste the complete URL to your photo. This is most useful when the photo is located on an external server like Flikr.

HTH

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Ethan, Thanks! Thought I chose option (1). Lot better woodworker than with computers. Thank goodness for guys like you and all that make this site work!
Robb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS