Cherry top

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
On top of cabinets between walls? Those must be some deep cabinets? is this some sort of pass through?
Nope, standard depth, the pic is probably misleading. In the cabinet industry there is a standard base cabinet and a vanity base cabinet. You probably know the dimensions of each?

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
The top appears bigger in the picture. As for vanities it seems like there are no standard sizes anymore, especially with these crappy ones now that come with tops. Ive had to install a few..... :-(. The thing that really bugs me in new homes the use of kitchen cabinet bases for vanities, this ive seen many times and theyre just too tall!. That sort of thing is like nails on a chalkboard to me!.

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
The top appears bigger in the picture. As for vanities it seems like there are no standard sizes anymore, especially with these crappy ones now that come with tops. Ive had to install a few..... :-(. The thing that really bugs me in new homes the use of kitchen cabinet bases for vanities, this ive seen many times and theyre just too tall!. That sort of thing is like nails on a chalkboard to me!.
If you are purchasing vanity depths from most dealers, us included, anything other than 21” will not be a stock item. We occasionally run into that issue and will take a 24” and cut it down. Our suppliers will charge $250 to $500 extra to do that.

We won’t purchase anything with a top. Either the builder would do that, or we will do counter tops for the entire house.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS