Cherry top

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Customer wanted a 8/4 Cherry top with character, mix of sap and hardwood to go on top of his laundry room cabinets.

Before finish, picture below. Three coats conversion varnish tomorrow.

7F3077F6-D153-46E3-8B24-DA243EE7BF3F.jpeg

Dbush714

DB
User
That looks great! I have some cherry planks sitting outside that are jealous now since they’ve been neglected. :(
(Of course they don’t realize I’ve never done joinery before.) YET.

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
We ran out of CV, which is special order, so off to the local Sherwin Williams store to buy a vinyl sealer for water resistance and dull rubbed Pre Cat. 2nd Choice but has to do.

Top finished sprayed. Will post once installed, final length cut on site as it is a wall to wall install on top of cabinets.
2A597AD1-CD0C-465E-A468-EAE90C235A75.jpeg

Trey1984

Trey
User
We ran out of CV, which is special order, so off to the local Sherwin Williams store to buy a vinyl sealer for water resistance and dull rubbed Pre Cat. 2nd Choice but has to do.

Top finished sprayed. Will post once installed, final length cut on site as it is a wall to wall install on top of cabinets.
View attachment 201456
Really nice! What kind of finish did you use?

Craig C

Craig
User
Willem, What is that terrible flaw in the lower left corner? (Meanwhile, while he searches fiercely I make off with that entire stack of boards in the upper right part of his photo. My plan is coming together...)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS