Charlotte Craigslist someone buy it so I do not have too

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
This guy seems a little shady. I asked him about the mortiser (pictured in the photos) an he repiled "What is a mortiser?" I think he confused this for a drill press. He doesn't even know if it has any chisels. He said it was used once. I asked him how it was used once without any chisels and he hasn't replied back yet. The cop in me is thinking the stuff may be stolen - but then again I tend to be suspicious.

This guy seems a little shady. I asked him about the mortiser (pictured in the photos) an he repiled "What is a mortiser?" I think he confused this for a drill press. He doesn't even know if it has any chisels. He said it was used once. I asked him how it was used once without any chisels and he hasn't replied back yet. The cop in me is thinking the stuff may be stolen - but then again I tend to be suspicious.

Ok then I guess we should have the post removed.... Sorry I saw the closed based joiner and wished it was mine since I have the open base rigid that I was scrubbing light rust off earlier in the evening

we need a option to send threads to be deleted to the mods

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
It may be that the guy bought this stuff legit at a storage sale & didn't know what it was. Not many thieves would have the chutzpah to peddle their wares on CL.
Insofar as deleting a thread, all the originator needs to do is edit/delete the original post & the rest will take care of itself unless you want the Mods to delete the entire thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS