Charlotte Area Get Together/Finishing the Finish workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Hey all Charlotte area NCWW's,

Details PM'd to all those who showed interest. PM directly with any further questions. Thanks all

Ok all, here's who we have so far (L = lunch -starts at 12:30 Sonny's BBQ on Tyvola Rd. D = demo at Shamrock's)

Pete M -- L + D
neslone -- L + D
tarhead -- L + D
matt furjanic -- L + D
nutball -- L + D
gregsmith -- L + D
woodman2k -- L + D
meredj -- L + D
umich684 -- L + D
timf67 -- L + D
Shamrock -- L + D
mquan01 -- L + D (maybe)
bwat -- L + D (definite maybe)
mckienziedrums -- L + D (maybe)
Randall Kepley -- D
warren46 -- D
Bkind2anmls -- D
amishwarlord -- D

I'm going to let this post run on till Wed the 7th and then I'll send everybody that's signed up the address

After my "Finishing the Finish" post there was some interest shown in having a get together demo in the Charlotte Area. I talked with Matt F., Pete M. and Tim and here's what we have come up with, Let's see if we have enough interest.

What: Charlotte area get together (possible lunch) + Finishing the Finish Demo w/

Matt Furjanic showing us some French Polishing techniques
Pete M showing us the micro-mesh approach
Tim showing us the Rotary Polisher method (if Tim can't make it I'll try and fill in and we'll see
how bad I can mess up a finish:gar-La)

Date : Sunday Sept. 11th

Time : 1:30 pm till ? (We will meet for Lunch at Sonny's BBQ on Tyvola RD at 12:30)

Where : My shop here in the center of Charlotte

Why : Cause it's about time!

So let's see what kind of interest we can drum up, if we have enough people it'll be a go!

Shamrock

New User
Michael
I'm in . . .

Will you have lunch catered? :wink_smil

pete

Actually I was thinking we could meet someplace nearby at 12:00 then head over to the shop afterward.

Eating is optional however, it is after all a football Sunday, so I'll be fine with a liquid diet:gar-Bi

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Bummer.. I think I have to work at church that weekend. I might be able to come late don't know.

Randall Kepley

New User
Randall
I can be there , but it wont be untill around 1:15 or so , we get out of church around 12:00 , 15 mins to get home 15 to change and Ill be there ! Looking forward to meeting some more of you guys. R.K.

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
Thanks for taking the lead on this, Mike. If you guys want to meet for lunch, just let me know where, and I'll be there. Matt...

Warren46

New User
Warren
Sounds like a good time. I will plan to come but will be there a 1:00 to 1:30. I normally get out of church around 12:00.

Warren

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Ok so here's what I see as a pattern so far.

Looks like we got some people who are interested in lunch and other's who can't get here till ~1:30.

So... I proposed we move lunch to 12:30 that way we'll get back to the shop ~ 1:30 and that will give everybody that wants to come a chance to arrive without missing any of the demo's

Sound good?

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Ok so here's what I see as a pattern so far.

Looks like we got some people who are interested in lunch and other's who can't get here till ~1:30.

So... I proposed we move lunch to 12:30 that way we'll get back to the shop ~ 1:30 and that will give everybody that wants to come a chance to arrive without missing any of the demo's

Sound good?

That's probably doable... :)

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Mike,
I'm a definite ,very interested in seeing both techniques. As far as lunch ,whatever you come up with will work for me.

Hey Bill, wanna carpool? from the Mooresville/LKN area.

Mike,
I guess you will post the details,
Greg B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors