Charlie's Segmented Workshop Video is NOW LIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Star of stage, screen and woodshop.....Charlie Stickney!
He does a great job of presenting, and a great friend to boot!
And you've done a most excellent job on this video...

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Nice job Michael and thanks. The workshops and Charlie are excellent.

Edit: Who are the participants starting near the end of the table and camera and going clockwise?

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Haven't had time to view it yet, but if the class is anything like the two I attended, this might be a video that goes viral if enough people find out about it. Great job to Charlie for the class and Michael for recording and editing it.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Unfortunately, (or fortunately, however you look at it) only the first half of the class was recorded due to a camera malfunction. But the video does show the main portions of the process.

Thanks to Michael for doing the recording/editing.

Participants were Sam Knight, Joe Harrel, Michael Mathews, Wayne (Canuck), Kathy (Wayne"s better half) and Phillip (PChristy).

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Actually, I did have footage of the accent ring building, but the camera was too far away to be able to tell what you were looking at. I didn't make sense to keep this in upon review.

Unfortunately, (or fortunately, however you look at it) only the first half of the class was recorded due to a camera malfunction. But the video does show the main portions of the process.

Thanks to Michael for doing the recording/editing.

Participants were Sam Knight, Joe Harrel, Michael Mathews, Wayne (Canuck), Kathy (Wayne"s better half) and Phillip (PChristy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors