Cellerette #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
I needed a new piece for the upcoming local school fund raising auction and I couldn't think of anything new that I wanted to build. Since time was running short, I decided to build another Cellerette. On this one I added 4 inches to the higth and added the pull out tray. It's walnut with maple inlay and banding. The finish is BLO, shellac and wax. The original is one from a back issue of PWW.
DSC_1397.JPG

DSC_1399.JPG

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Larry,
All I can say is WOW!

Well, I also would like to see the inside!!!

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark
First off. Stunning piece of work. So, you just ripped that out as a quick auction item?

Second. Does it go up with a minimum opening bid?

Third: Inside photos+

BeachBoy

New User
Jim
That is incredibly beautiful. I absolutely love it. It is a good thing I am not going to that auction because there is no telling what I'd eventually bid for it.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
First off. Stunning piece of work. So, you just ripped that out as a quick auction item?

Second. Does it go up with a minimum opening bid?

Third: Inside photos+

I've working on it since thanksgiving. This is the inside of #1 and is the same. Walnut is my favorite wood to work with, so many possibilities with grain.
DSC_9492.JPG

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great work on this piece, I was thinking it would look better with 40 year old scotch, or bourbon or something. Just saying.

Craftywud

New User
Gary
W O W !! Love the wood selection and the joinery plus the finish.

Super nice job and I know they will appreciate the effort.

Gary/craftywud

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
Awesome! Great job, as usual. Larry, I am just starting to gather the materials to build a couple of these. I like your proportions. Do you have plans, or can you send me the dimensions? Matt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS