Cedar, Walnut, Poplar - Best reasonable offer -Concord (need gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Reggie,

Did you get my PM? Looks like I may be having issues and wanted to make sure you received my reply.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
What is the price?

How much of that is walnut? I have more poplar than I need and no use for cedar.

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Honestly Mike I don't really know what I have. I may be placing more of a value on this stuff than you/others feel its worth. Everyone I've dealt with on NCWW has always been trustworthy and I'm sure that hasn't changed. I'm just looking for someone to stop by, see what I have and make an offer. My cars need to go back in the garage :) There isn't much poplar there and I can cut that up if need be, but I'd hate for this wood to go to waste.

I know that didn't really answer your question...

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Honestly Mike I don't really know what I have. I may be placing more of a value on this stuff than you/others feel its worth. Everyone I've dealt with on NCWW has always been trustworthy and I'm sure that hasn't changed. I'm just looking for someone to stop by, see what I have and make an offer. My cars need to go back in the garage :) There isn't much poplar there and I can cut that up if need be, but I'd hate for this wood to go to waste.

I know that didn't really answer your question...

How much poplar do you have? I'm interested in it, what thickness is it?

NH2NC

New User
Eric
How much poplar do you have? I'm interested in it, what thickness is it?

Not much at all, a few boards that are maybe 10' or so (not home and don't remember. It's yours if you want to pick it up. It's about 3/4" thick and very dry. May need to be sanded or ran through the planer.

Brantnative

Jeff
Corporate Member
Not sure if my PM went through. If the wood is still available I'll take it. PM me and we can discuss details. Thanks, Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS