Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
It is great to see you back, we have missed your input in the moderator forums as well as the other forums. Hope you are doing well.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I second that motion. This crew really need a woman's touch to help us keep our head straight.

cskipper

Cathy
Thanks - it's great to be back. I just couldn't get interested in even being on the computer while I was out. The knee is doing very well. I get to start back to work on Monday :wsmile: I'll be "part-time" for two weeks - but I don't really do that well - so we'll see if I can limit myself or not. My biggest concern is the drive.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome back.

M

McRabbet

Glad you are back and up on both feet! I know how challenging the last six weeks or so have been as LOML has been through it several times. Drive carefully as you don't want to make any heavy duty stops! And most importantly, we've missed having your posts and beautiful work shown here! Hopefully you can get back to scrolling, too!

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
YAAAY!!! Cathy's back!

I'm glad to hear you're recovering well and Joel blew you a kiss so you should be feeling tons better :-D

sapwood

New User
Roger
Oh yeah, we really miss you!
But health comes first, so take your time. We want you at full strength for scrolling and posting :icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS