Carpenter/Cabinetmaker needed in North Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworker2000

New User
Christopher
I have some friends that live in North Raleigh (north of I-540 just off of Falls of Neuse Road) that want a built-in bookcase/tv cabinet in their living room as well as some other projects (benches for their kitchen table, etc). What they want is way above my skill/comfort level so I thought I would ask if anyone is interested in this project. Feel free to PM me or email me with your contact information which I will pass on to them. I'm just passing on names to them as a favor to them and will not be involved in the design or any arrangement between them and whomever they hire. Thanks.

bimbim

New User
Brendan Sarradet
ww2k,

My name is Brendan Sarradet and I have recently started a custom furniture business in Wake Forest. My website is still under construction, but feel free to forward it to anyone you know in the area. I would be glad to help out your friends. Please give them my name and number. I am about to wrap-up a built-in project for my CPA in Cary and will be able to start on another one very soon.

Thank you for the potential business.

Brendan Sarradet
www.cccfurniture.com
919-889-6627

woodworker2000

New User
Christopher
Everyone-
I apologize for not monitoring this post more closely and for my delay in updating. My friends have since put a contract on a new house and are selling the house they were going to have the bookcase/tv cabinet installed in so they no longer need this service.

Brendan, I sent you a PM already on this. I will keep your contact information for future reference. Thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS