carolina Lumber Sourcing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I am thinking Tracy got this set up, but I am not sure. I have invoiced Carolina Lumber Sourcing and it doesn't look like they have even viewed the invoice in their email and it has been almost 30 days.

Woudl whomever lined them up contact them to see if they want to continue their ad?

Thanks

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I'll take care of it. I am also in touch with several of the opportunities from the Greensboro Symposium.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Tracy, I know you have been busy and have had a lot going on, but did you get a chance to call them? If not, I will, just let me know either way.

TracyP

Tracy
Left Gwen a message before, Just left another one. Thanks for the reminder.

TracyP

Tracy
Pulled the ad today due to non payment. If they pay it is just a simple flip of a switch.

TracyP

Tracy
Just spoke to Gwynn and she stated that she would pay tonight. If she does we will reinstate the ad.

M

McRabbet

Based on Travis' first post in this thread, it seems like they were due to pay us in mid-October for a 90-day quarter. If they pay us now after at least four contacts, what is the time period before they are due to pay again? It seems that if they pay us $150 for three months of advertising, it should expire in mid-January since we have kept their ad running 24/7 since it was due. While that may seem unfair to some and we do not want to lose them as advertisers, I recommend that once we decide when their ad expires we send them a formal letter stating the coverage period for their ad and the terms for renewal payment (I would recommend we apply no more than a 15-day grace period on ad payments). In essence, we need an "advertiser contract document."

I would also recommend that we create and offer a one-year sidebar ad rate of $500 (versus $600 if paid quarterly).

TracyP

Tracy
And her reply:

[FONT=&quot]HI Tracy,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After a little bit of thinking, Bill and I've decided that we're not going to continue our ads with NC Woodworker. As much as we've appreciated you posting our ads, we have not really had any business come up through NC Woodworker. As much as we're trying to keep our costs down, we believe that for now our 150 dollars can be saved and used elsewhere for the business. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We appreciate everything you do for Woodworkers around the Carolinas though and will definitely stay in contact as members and look forward to helping anyone with their lumber needs. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For now[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gwen[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS