Cannot upload new picture to my Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
When I go to upload a new picture , there is no "choose file" button to import. What am I doing wrong??? HELP! and thanks. Dino

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dino, same thing happened to me and Ethan figured out what was going on. I know this sounds like your car won't start because you have a flat tire, but try clearing out any unread PMs. Pending PMs screw up the photo buttons

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Dino, same thing happened to me and Ethan figured out what was going on. I know this sounds like your car won't start because you have a flat tire, but try clearing out any unread PMs. Pending PMs screw up the photo buttons
Phil, you are now an admin:rotflm:

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Phil, you are now an admin:rotflm:

Yes, Phil, thank you for sharing the solution with our users.

The actual cause appears to be a bug somewhere in the logic for the "VSa - PM System Enhancements" plugin. Unfortunately, we really need the plugin or people will not realize when the receive PMs (it provides the Notifications and popup notice alerts, along with other features). From comments left by other users of this plugin, we aren't the only ones to notice this issue regarding it's interactions with PhotoPost (our Gallery) and the Automatic Daylight Savings Time correction code, both of which fail to get inserted into a document IFF the PM Notifications alert is displayed.

Or, it may be a secret agenda to force everyone to read their PMs. :D

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
All joking aside this is part of "IT". Steve and Phil know what I am talking about. Members helping members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors