Can someone recommend an A/C Service in RTP area

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I need to get my A/C unit (a gas pack) serviced for the season. It usually requires some additional Freon each year.

- Ken.

1strookie

New User
Buddy
give this guy a call his name is Shane 919.349.4882. I had a gas pack that was just worn out he came removed and replaced for less than just purchasing hear on the beach.There was a problem with the a/c portion and he quicly came back troubleshot it and repaired it for free even though its like a 3 hour drive from his/your area.Havent had a problem since.Nice guy

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
I've used Rural Plumbing and Heating for two separate jobs. I've been quite happy with them both times - replace an exchanger coil and replaced an entire heatpump system with them.

-Mark

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Ken

We have a heat pump here at the old homestead and have used Maximum Mechanical/Matson Mechanical for about the last 20 years or so. They have provided excellent service and are quite resonably priced. They are in SW Cary - (919) 469-3304.
Wayne

toml

Tom
User
Maximum Mechanical installed a mini split for me this past fall. The folks there were very responsive to my concerns and with their expertise we had a real discussion about pros and cons of different units. They really bent over backwards to make sure that I was happy. The installation was not without a few bumps in the road but they were tenacious (without prodding from me) about getting it done right. For example the first day they showed up, they were bringing the unit off the truck and THEY noticed a dent on the underside of the packaging and refused to even open the box or to go any further with the installation that day. They came back the next day with a new unit.
the guy there is:
Ralph Kit
919-469-3304
kithvac@ncrrbiz.com

HowardS

New User
Howard
I Deal with this guy (919 337 5824) many times his name is keith.
i've worked with him several years now. he is very experienced and trust worthy.

eyekode

New User
Salem
Ken, we have used Gregory's Heat/AC Service. They are based out of Cary. Once he diagnosed a problem wrong and ordered a part. But he figured out his mistake and fixed it. He did. It charge me for the new part and he left the new part installed. He easily could have lied and said both parts needed to be replaced. But he didn't and earned my trust :).
Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors