Cam Clamp workshop - July 15 at Phil's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Signup - Raleigh wooden cam clamp workshop - July 15
This is a reminder for those that signed up months ago and may have forgotten - if you can no longer come please respond and give your spot to somebody else - I do not ship baby back ribs

I have scrounged up enough supplies for one hundred of these clamps - now I need more folks to signup

WE HAVE ROOM FOR MORE - Lets fill this class up

This has a twist - payment must be in raffle tickets purchased now - yes we are now selling futures.
But the raffle is over so a standard site donation of $30 will do

Workshop will be for twelve students max and each student will go home with six complete clamps like these

attachment.php

We will have a quick demo of all the steps and then break into production groups to get all 72 clamps made. Some students will cut the pieces, others will shape while others drill and some lucky ones will sand and finish.

These clamps sell for $20 each, but I am only asking for two raffle tickets per clamp - that is 12 tickets per student

Of course all will have a great chance to win some raffle prizes and will also be feed lunch plus. There is no down side

Signup for the class here - I will put you on a confirmed list when I see the raffle ticket purchase

Confirmed list:
1. Richard (graywolf)
2. Raymond
3. Chris (lowlander)
4. Michael Mathews
5. Richard (marinosr)
6. Berta
7. Daniel (tri4sale)
8. Kevin (NCGrimbo)
9. Greg (JGregJ)
10. Dean (gtrboy77)
11. Johnny R
12. Steve (Bear Republic)

Just in case some of you like ribs, I will be cooking six racks of baby back ribs for lunch
paperclip.png
Attached Images

Last edited:

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
OK, sign me up, can never have enough clamps. (or ribs!) I'll bring some corn if you've got a pot big enough.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Besides our mentally and physically hungry minds and bodies, Phil. Are there any tools we need to bring along? Last question: what time do we start?

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Besides our mentally and physically hungry minds and bodies, Phil. Are there any tools we need to bring along? Last question: what time do we start?

No tools necessary, I have enough - not plenty but just enough.

I would like to start at 9:00 as we have much to build and more to eat

I will send directions etc a few days before

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
In an attempt to please the majority, how does everybody like their baby back ribs done ?? dry rub, spicy sauce, sweet sauce, other??

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know we are talking about a lunch with baby back ribs and BBQ Beans but that is not a complete lunch without coleslaw - I will bring some creamy coleslaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors