Call me stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can't find a link to cast my vote. Logic and past experience says there would be a thread in the Corp Members Forum with a link. Well at least that was how it was done in past. The Corp Member Forum was used as only Corp members can vote. Can someone point me? BTW if I can't find it not sure how many others can.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Scott look at the top banner on the page just below the menu bar. HTH

Vote1.png

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wow.... That did pop up for only a second or less then switches over to some mortgage quote info window. I hope that is not the case for everyone.

MikeH

New User
Mike
It hasn't changed for me. Maybe try clearing out temporary internet files and see if anything changes.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Steve the only folks who posted in this thread are running for office..... :dontknow:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
It really should be Trent as his role on the BoD. Also I just remembered. None of the other candidates can see this thread as they are not moderators, BoD members, or other Staff.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
I agree that it should probably be Trent as well.

However, if you all need a non-running member to create the thread and announcement, I would nonetheless be happy to do so. Just let me know if you want me to make the post rather than Trent. I can understand the reluctance of a running member to place the post themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors