Calendar payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I have just spent way too much time looking for the thread that discusses the Calendar purchase and between emails, PM's and forums on this subject I still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

Not sure why we use the other tools for communicating with one another but if the topic is BoD related and if money is involved it generally is, I wish we could keep it here in this forum.

Dennis mailed me a copy of the Invoice from cafePress for calendars he purchased for the amount of
$ 881.76. Shipping this order cost $111.00 and $55.75 is tax. The percentage of tax isn't listed so we have no idea if they are charging sales tax on shipping. I'm waiting for an answer now on whether we need to pay tax at all due to our Tax exempt status.

Because Dennis was in a hurry to get these ordered he paid for them himself but before I cut him a check I need to know the exact amount if different than submitted. The invoice states that his credit card will not be charged until the order ships. I need to know when that happens so I will know when to send the check.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will forward you the UPS shipping confirmation on all orders. I can also email you a copy of our Cafe Press order history. We will need to get a Federal Tax ID number & Tax Exempt Certificate to Cafe Press to have Sales Tax deleted. If I can be sent those items I will get them plugged into the account there.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
read -
and agreed. it is taxing to try and find everything between pm's, emails, and this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS