Busy Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kota62

New User
Gary Noble
Between getting ready to retire from the AF, visiting Mom in Pa. for several weeks and making lots of retirement gifts for others I been quite busy, no excuse for not posting lately, but you know how it is, you don't call a friend this week, then next week you feel too guilty to call and before you know it you lose touch
anyway, here are some pics to prove that i was busy (More in my pic folders)
take care
Gary

Thanks again for looking...

cpowell

New User
Chuck
After looking at all of the project pics in your gallery I'd say you've been really busy making some pretty cool things. Sounds like you've just caught your breath!

Hey, aren't you too young to RETIRE??

I guess congratulations are in order!!

Chuck

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I really like the tables at the end of your long picture list of projects. Please post more detail about the construction of the Breakfast Table top, it's awesome.
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Welcome back Gary. I was beginning to think the AF had decided to deploy you one last time to the big sandbox. Your projects look fantastic.:icon_thum I really like the chevron shaped shadow box.

D L

kota62

New User
Gary Noble
After looking at all of the project pics in your gallery I'd say you've been really busy making some pretty cool things. Sounds like you've just caught your breath!

Hey, aren't you too young to RETIRE??

I guess congratulations are in order!!

Chuck

Thanks Chuck
the fun/interesting thing about a military career is, just when you make your mark, you quit (in a sense) and have to start over. This is a scary thought sometimes
I'm sure i'll come through this Ok, but there are alot of unknowns at the moment

kota62

New User
Gary Noble
I really like the tables at the end of your long picture list of projects. Please post more detail about the construction of the Breakfast Table top, it's awesome.
Dave:)

Thanks for the love Dave
Ralph wanted a breakfast table for his new house so we looked around and saw that we still had lots of walnut and cherry, we used an old coffee table of mine as a template/idea foundation, mine has a glass insert so we felt that the criss cross pattern was a great use of contrasting wood, we wanted to turn the pedastal but my harbor freight lathe rejected it in a very dangerous way :roll: we then decided to make it 8 sided.... much safer....lol

kota62

New User
Gary Noble
Welcome back Gary. I was beginning to think the AF had decided to deploy you one last time to the big sandbox. Your projects look fantastic.:icon_thum I really like the chevron shaped shadow box.

D L

Hey D.L.
kinda missed not going this time, my guys are there right now, i remember you telling me about the guy at the PX who sells ones like this, Ralph and i had started making these before that but we were talking about laser etching and everything else went clean out of my head....

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Gary,

From the photos, it looks like you've been more than a bit busy in the shop. You've turned out some beautiful projects.

Congrats on the retirement.

Ray

skeeter

New User
Charles
You have been busy with some really nice projects. Keep up the good work and congrats on your retirement. More time for woodworking now!!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Kota,

Great looking stuff! Busy may be an understatement . . . that's a year's work for me :lol:

Congrats on the retirement and we look forward to your return to the forum.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS