Not open for further replies.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Very nice Mark. The young recipient of the armoire is very fortunate!:icon_thum

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I'll bet Peanut really likes that! Too bad you can't build the clothes to fill it. That's gonna cost ya.

bassndboat

New User
Mark
Thanks Joe, this is the first time I have used an airbrush to finish a project. The pink was painted with a brush, and the purple around the hearts and teddy bear were done with the airbrush. Actually everything on the teddy bear is airbrushed, except the pink.

Glennbear

Glenn
Excellent job Mark, :eusa_clap did you cut the mirrors or did you have a glass shop do it ? The fact that your first air brush undertaking turned out so great has enabled me to move air brushing up on my list of "things I want to try". :wsmile:

T

toolferone

Very nice piece! What are the over all dimensions? Nice paint job.

bassndboat

New User
Mark
Thanks Glenn. I had to cut the mirrors to length, but the curves were already there. I bought one mirror from IKEA, then I took it to a glass shop and had it cut to length. The airbrushing part was so much fun. It's at the top of my list right now too. I would suggest watching some videos before you start. The Winfield collection has an excellent video on airbrushing, and youtube is another great place to watch videos about it. It will make things much easier. Also, I got my air brush from harbour freight. It works great for a beginner.

bassndboat

New User
Mark
Thanks Tom, the dimensions are 38" wide, 52" tall, and 17" deep. One thing that I noticed on the photos is that it is hard to tell that the teddy bear is 1/8" thick. I cut it out on my bandsaw. Now on my list of things to buy is definitely a scroll saw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS