Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
After several attempts I got a picture uploaded to my pen blank ad and all the comments disappeared. No big deal really but just so we are clear FredP was the first to respond so if he wants them they are his. You may want to look into this bug closer when things start disappearing it seems like the software has got a mind of it own. Maybe it's a Halloween ghost ??? BOO

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
ow all that impotant shtuff is gone!:elvis: do I get free shipin too if I order all three?:rotflm: seriously I have more pen blanks than I need so anybody who wants em can PM jeff. If there are no takers before you come visit again bring em wit ya. I'll give em to sawduster!:gar-Bi thats just the kinda guy I am.......:wink_smil
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thanks for the report Jeff. We'll take a look.

Just to be clear, you posted the ad. Some people commented.

Then you went back into the ad to add some pics?

After the pics were added, all the comments disappeared?

Thanks,
Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Thanks for the report Jeff. We'll take a look.

Just to be clear, you posted the ad. Some people commented.

Then you went back into the ad to add some pics?

After the pics were added, all the comments disappeared?

Thanks,
Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4

10-4

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors