Brownbagging a mitersaw stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfre

New User
Manfre
I used to go out for lunch almost every work day. I decided to start packing lunch and saving about $10 per day. These savings quickly added up to a gloat load of money. Gone are the days of me having to move and assemble a makeshift work surface, or using my miter saw on the floor.

IMG_20150307_183816.jpg

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Where did you find that? How high is it. Mine is too high for me. ??????

manfre

New User
Manfre
I have one of those and I absolutely love it! Do you have the matching Bosch saw too?

Of course! How else would I match the color scheme?

Where did you find that? How high is it. Mine is too high for me. ??????

Bought from Home Depot. I just noticed that it's a bagged lunch cheaper when bought online than at the store. Oh well, small price to pay for not having to wait. Amazon also has it.

Floor to stand bed is 33". Floor to saw bed is 38 3/8". At 5'11", the height is a lot more comfortable than hunching on the floor or putting the saw on my 30" saw horses.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Congrats on saving money and building up the tool collection at the same time.
That lookis like a nice addition to the shop.
Do you know if it will work with other SCMS's?? Like a Dewalt maybe?

manfre

New User
Manfre
Congrats on saving money and building up the tool collection at the same time.
That lookis like a nice addition to the shop.
Do you know if it will work with other SCMS's?? Like a Dewalt maybe?

It should, as long as it has holes big enough for the mounting bolts. The front bolt hole can shift left/right a little bit and the back bolt hole can slide front to back a lot. If you (or anyone else) can't find documentation stating your SCMS fits, send me a PM to arrange a time to bring it over and give it a test fit. The hardest part of attaching/detaching my saw is lifting it.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
About a year ago i started buying salad fixings every Monday morning. Cost for lunch each week- about $12-$16. We have a fridge at work and I have enough time to throw together my salad and eat with a little left over. I thought this would serve two goals- lose weight and save money. Apparently calories and expenses will move in to fill a void...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS