Brief Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtrager

New User
Mitch
Hello fellow Woodworkers!

I can't remember ever posting to this forum, so here goes a brief bio.

After 31 years working just outside Washington D.C. as a Statistican and computer programmer, I retired in 2005. :gar-Bi

I had always worked with my hands doing home remodeling, deck building, kitchen & bath renovation, etc. About 5 years before I retired I made the jump into Woodworking. Never looked back.

The past 4-5 years I turned from crafts (cutting boards, etc) to furniture-making. My furniture is now represented by the Grovewood Gallery in Asheville and the Silverfox Gallery in Hendersonville.

My daughter has just agreed to try and develop a web-site for my woodworking 2nd career.

I live on Reynolds Mountain in North Asheville with my wife and 2 dogs - one a 5 year-old miniature dachsund and a 16 year-old shih Tzu.

I have great esteem for the developers and maintainers of this site and all it represents to the WW'ers in NC. It is one of the very best WW sites I have ever used.

Mitch Trager

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
A belated welcome Mitch. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I can't wait to see the website once it is up and running. :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Glad you made it to the NCWW, Mitch.
Yes he did Jerry -- it just took him 3 years to tell us he's here! Thanks for posting this Mitch -- I can attest to your great furniture designs and techniques. Just check out the examples he has in his Photo Gallery! Obviously you've got lots more talent than just crunching numbers!

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Welcome!
And, I hate you for living on a mountain..... I want to do that. Of course I want to do a lot of things......

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Mitch, I have never met a Mitch I did not like. Great to have you around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS