Brian Boggs is starting a podcast call in show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilihead

New User
Chilihead
I just got an email from Brian Boggs Chairmakers. Brian is starting call in style show to answer woodworking questions.
See below

http://brianboggschairmakers.active...ial&chash=66f041e16a60928b05a7e228a89c3799.83
Get Ready!

This is the beginning of a new era my friends.

I have felt like a bit of a hermit these past few years. I haven't traveled to schools to teach workshops, or participated in conferences. Articles have been slow to emerged from my desk, as I have been busy working away at new designs, processes and machines. I recently realized how much I have been missing my woodworking community and how much I would like to share with them!

Thanks to changing technology and our all star communications wiz, Kevin Barnes, we are excited to launch a new opportunity to connect, inquire, explore and generally have fun together again! Our new program is called the
Ask Brian Boggs Show.

The idea is to give woodworkers a chance to ask questions about woodworking whether it be design, technique, or woodworking business strategy, I'll give the best ideas I have or we'll just cut up and have a laugh.

Either way, I think we'll all enjoy the conversations that ensue and hopefully, it will inspire further thought, engagement, and follow-up questions. So, join the discussion and help us give voice to our community of ideas. I look forward to meeting you!

- Brian Boggs

When we record the show:

Next Tuesday, May 9th at 12:30pm, we record episode 1 of The Ask Brian Boggs Show! The show will last 30 minutes and will be published to YouTube, iTunes and SoundCloud.

To be on the show: Enter the topic your question is about, and your phone number via the chat using Instagram Live around 12:25pm May 9th.

Our goal is to record a show each week. So, if you don't get on the show this week, try again next week. We will announce show recordings via Instagram and Twitter.

You can also submit questions on Twitter using the hashtag #AskBrianBoggs.

Don't use Social Media?
Email your question using the subject line: Ask Brian Boggs, to: kevin@brianboggschairmakers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors