Brass Hardware

ste6168

New User
Mike
Hi all - Been a while since I have dropped in, just havent had much time to do any woodworking as of late, but plan to get back to it soon! I bought a marine services business this past year and have been working my butt off trying to learn and expanding the customer base... I came across this Fastenal cabinet for a great deal, the front side is all stainless, which I use frequently (which is why I purchased), however, the back is other odds and ends, which I had planned to try and sell off most of and use the drawers for storage of other stuff.

Anyway, is anyone here interested in some brass hardware? If so, make an offer on some or all.... Otherwise, any idea where/how I can sell this? I know brass is often used in woodworking, so figured I would start here.

IMG_1352.JPG

IMG_1351.JPG

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm interested. How much is there? Are the boxes full? Did you have an asking price?

I see you're on the coast. It probably wouldn't be worth the shipping if I can't arrange for pony express.

Last edited:

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
I am interested in the brass hardware, my son lives in Newport and could pick up. But a price would be nice. If the first responder backs out of course and the price is reasonable. Thanks

ste6168

New User
Mike
I'm interested. How much is there? Are the boxes full? Did you have an asking price?

I see you're on the coast. It probably wouldn't be worth the shipping if I can't arrange for pony express.

Hi there - Sorry for the delay in response, was out of town for IBEX show in Tampa last week and was swamped getting caught up before I left. I have posted a couple pictures of the drawers below. They are not all "full" but there is a fair amount of hardware. I am honestly not sure what it is worth, retail or otherwise? I would like to sell it at a fair price for both the buyer and myself, maybe 50% of retail or so?

There are also cariage bolts, lag screws, socket head screws, etc. on this side that I plan to try and get rid of, if anyone is interested.

IMG_1353.JPGIMG_1354.JPGIMG_1355.JPG

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS