Bosch 2-Piece 12V LI Cordless Combo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I have a commercial account at Lowe's and received a small flyer in my latest monthly statement that does not require a coupon. It is a kit with a 12 Volt Bosch PS20 Variable Speed Driver and a PS40 Impact Driver with two batteries and a 30-minute charger PLUS a free 12 Volt battery ($39.97), for $159 + tax. Item number is 212010 and they would not honor the HF 20% off coupon (shucks!). This is a very handy set of cordless tools and it comes with a nice ballistic nylon zipper carrying case. Price and deal is good from June 5-17, 2010. Happy Fathers Day, Rob! :tool:

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
Don't forget to first buy the Stanley tape measure (costs approx $9 but has a $10 off of $50 purchase coupon attached).

M

McRabbet

Yep, I bought one of those, too -- they're pushing them for Father's Day and when I handed it to my wife, she asked why I bought it -- I said 'cuz I know that I'll spend $50 or more at some point this summer, so why not get a free 25' tape when I do! Plus, my favorite tape is pretty worn in the first 6" from constant use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS