Board of Directors change

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
On July 1, the Board of Directors changed - as they say "this establishment is under new management".
Our first order of business is to thank the outgoing members for all the good work they did.
We had a good transitional meeting on June 22 - Thanks for the hospitality Scott

The seven Board positions are assigned each year and they are:
Treasurer - Ken (KenofCary) and Rich is the backup
Secretary - Rich (Mrfixit77) and Ken is the backup
WebMaster - Ron (FlyingRon) and Neal (Bowman) is the backup
Events Director - Neal and Phil (Phil S) is the backup
Development Director - Scott (Grimmy2016) and Hank (Merkle) is the backup
Vice President - Hank
President - Phil

We are already working on numerous site enhancements - Look for some great rollouts in the next 60 days

We will keep you informed and as always we welcome your feedback

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
This is a great lineup of both leaders and woodworkers! Thanks to all of you for your willingness to serve.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Many thanks to the outgoing and incoming board. This is a lot of time and effort you're investing, and it is much appreciated!

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Congratulations to the incoming board and a heartfelt thank you to those who guided us so well in the past.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
NCWW has always been guided by the best folks money can buy!:) I want to thank all those who have so freely donated their time and talents over the years, to shape NCWW into the fantastic organization we have become! What a remarkable collection of people we have! It will be hard for the incoming board to top last year, but under Phil's guidance, I look forward to an even more dynamic year ahead. It is with heartfelt thanks to outgoing officers, and a bigger welcome to the new, that I wish you all the greatest success in the days ahead!

badger fan

Bruce
User
I have appreciated the leadership of the board and would also like to say thank you for the work done in the past so that we might enjoy it in the future.
Thanks to the new board for a willingness to serve.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS