Bladeburner - Have question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
I understand you had a fence problem with your craftsman 22124. I think I have the same problem. On the rear fence rail only two of the three holes line up. I think that they sent me the wrong piece. Was this the same problem you had. Also sears is being a PIA. Did you call Beismeyer direct to resolve the problem? Sears is saying it will be 10 days before they can do anything about it and that a service tech has to install it or I get charged. I am loosing patience with these guys.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Called Orion as a work around to dealing with sears. These guys are awesome. They really support their product and want to insure customer satisfaction. I wouldn't be suprised to see these guys give some competition at some point (without the craftsman name).

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
Do you know if Orion doing an other OEM work? There are some saws being advertised now that look a LOT like the 22124.

I really hope your right about them going out on their own, would help with parts, addons etc long term.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Not real sure if they are doing other OEM stuff. I do know from this experience that you couldn't find better customer service from them. From what I have heard that these guys are a group of ex delta execs that formed their own company. My guess is that their stuff would be quality.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
It would really be nice to see someone pick up the ball and run with it. The Black & Decker purchase of Porter Cable, Delta, Bismeyer, & Oldham put a lot of good people on the street. B&D will soon be assembling all of this stuff in Mexico so say goodbye to made in USA.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Hello JohnsonMBrandon,
If you haven't already found a use for your 22124 shipping frame. here's an idea
22124shippingframe1_thumb.jpg
22124shippingframe12_thumb.jpg

Joe

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
I used mine as a makeshift table (with plywood on it) for quite a while. Just cut it up a month or so ago.

I might have been tempted to try something like that but one corner of it was all smashed up in shipping:?:.... I really don't want to know what happened that would have done that much damage, but you better believe I tripple inspected everything :)

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
My frame wasn't in the best of conidtion, however it would have worked great for that purpose. It already found a home in the local dump though. That would have been a great idea though.

- Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS