Best custom wood working shops in North Carolina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErlichGG

New User
Erlich
Hello, I was told to come post this here from the folks over at the LumberJock forum.

Pardon me if this is in the wrong area but I am working on a medium sized apartment complex renovation and need a bit of advice.

I need 58 custom table tops & nightstands built for this project. I have all of the AutoCAD files needed.

Only things I can find so far is this place in Graham called The Century Guild and another place in Cornelius called COCOCO Home.

Anyone here have any feedback? If you are able to complete the type of job listed above, feel free to message me directly for more details and we can even meet up locally and chat over a beer or two. Please be licensed/insured/bonded. I am located in Raleigh for the next few months.

Thanks!

Erlich

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Hello, I was told to come post this here from the folks over at the LumberJock forum.

Pardon me if this is in the wrong area but I am working on a medium sized apartment complex renovation and need a bit of advice.

I need 58 custom table tops & nightstands built for this project. I have all of the AutoCAD files needed.

Only things I can find so far is this place in Graham called The Century Guild and another place in Cornelius called COCOCO Home.

Anyone here have any feedback? If you are able to complete the type of job listed above, feel free to message me directly for more details and we can even meet up locally and chat over a beer or two. Please be licensed/insured/bonded. I am located in Raleigh for the next few months.

Thanks!

Erlich

Hello Elrich,

I am interested, please check your Private Messages.

thanks for sharing the opportunity,

Stuart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS