Bessey KP Blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Does anyone have experience working with the KP corner blocks when using the Bessey K bodies for raised panel doors? I took advantage of the October deal and got some clamps but I'm wondering if it is worth it to drop $20+ on the corner blocks. If you've seen my kitchen pictures, you know I'm getting ready to make a lot of doors.

I love the clamps, they beat the heck out of pipe clamps. I've always been tempted to buy some but couldn't justify the price. I may end up buying more before the month ends to add to the collection.

Monty

New User
Monty
I don't have any of the blocks, but I'll admit they do look nice.

B0009EYSOQ.01-A19NXYPR29N4VV._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The Bessey's are nice but they can fall over on you and make a glueup kind of clumsy, and the blocks are supposed to help with that and also keep everything square. Should be simple enough to make from scrap, though... I've just never been motivated (or aggravated) enough to do it.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I've got some, the LOML got me a couple of cabinet door sets, and they are helpful. They really add to the the squaring ability of the Bessys. But as Insom. stated they would be really easy to make yourself, or you could just do without them if your machining is good and square. Me, I need all the help I can get so I like to use them. Dave:)

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Thanks guys, they look easy enough to make but my problem right now is time. Too many projects going at the moment to invest much time in shop fixtures.

Steve D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS