Bessey clamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
This is not tool gloat, just plain old "waitin for the sale to happen". Got my shipment of Bessey clamps tonight, and thought I had enough room for them but found out different. Oh well, back to the scrap heap for some more stock to make an extension. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Got the following:

4 - 12"
6 - 25"
2 - 50"

Individually priced it comes to $389.00. I got all for $240 or an average of $20.00 each. I think this will do me for awhile as it brings my total to 21 bessey clamps. Can't ever have too many clamps. Ask DaveO, he knows. LOL :grin:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yep, DaveO also knows that YOU SUCK, you could have enough clamps, but probably not. You need one more:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice score, we really need a jealousy smilie. Dave:)

:bigcry:

Monty

New User
Monty
Nice! Did you get those from Lee Valley, or did you find some other source with a good price? I've been holding out, but I don't think I can stand it much longer... :p

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I ran over to woodcraft the same day I got home, wed. They were already out:eusa_booh But they said theu ordered 300 more. I think these are beingsold as individual clamps, So I ordered some. But then last night just to be sure, I ordered more at LV.

I went to Hartvile, but I don't see any mention of any sale on besseys, Am I missing something?
Also Amazon has no special deal8-O

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
I have heard through the rumor mill that Hartville is supposed to have sale details up on their website tonight. But it also appears that their website is not working correctly? Is anyone else having problems viewing their site? I was trying www.hartvilletool.com. It may be my firewall.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
fyi, brandon and I just discussed this privately. Hartville's website is working. Brandon has a different problem.

JohnsonMBrandon said:
I have heard through the rumor mill that Hartville is supposed to have sale details up on their website tonight. But it also appears that their website is not working correctly? Is anyone else having problems viewing their site? I was trying www.hartvilletool.com. It may be my firewall.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Doesn't Hartville Tool offer a WoodNet discount?? Do you think it will be offered with this sale? Doesn't matter either way 'cause I just ordered my clamps. I guess no lunch for a few weeks...poor mans diet, beats the South Beach Diet any day. Dave:)

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
It says that the discount will not apply due to the great deal with the sale. Their price is about the same as lee valley.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yea, I found that out but it didn't hurt to ask them:eusa_pray . Got 2 40"ers for $61.87 with shipping, I'm happy:eusa_danc and should see them by Wed. or Thurs. Get 'em while you can, they're selling out fast. Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
The Bessey's are here. Very quick service from Hartville:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Some how discounted Besseys look better than full priced ones. Plus these new ones aren't covered in glue yet.

GOT BESSEY'S
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS