Bessey clamps at HD

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
I noticed that HD has recently reduced the price of these “F style” clamps.

I have about a dozen of the shorter ones that are part of this package. I have had these clamps for a few years, and I’m very satisfied with them.

I won’t go so far as to say that I have abused mine, but let’s just say that I have subjected them to some really hard use.

The clamps have been extremely durable and held up perfectly. I tightened them about as tight as I possibly could, and the pitch of the threads was reasonably easy to release. This isn’t the case with the HF clamps. There’s no comparison to these.

The shorter clamps have been pretty handy, but I think I will get even more use from the longer ones included in this set.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
I have had a set of these for about 1.5-2.5 years, having bought them one Christmas. They are used as often as any other clamp in my arsenal, and agree they are a step or two above the HF clamps (of which I have 8-10, and only had a slight issue with one). Most of my clamps are this style, with a few longer pipe clamps.
I'd be happy to buy more of these, except my clamp rack is now double full already. I don't have enough, but there no more room to store them when not in use.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Woodpeckers is offering the same according to their daily(?) emails.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
After a second look, it is not the same.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS