Bentwood lamination Pergola

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
This is a Pergola that the company I work for had built a few years ago. It is one huge bentwood lamination..3/4" pine starting off @ 22' long, six layers, 4 separate arches, two different radiuses. It is probably one of the greatest things the company has designed, as far as wood projects go. I would like to say that I had a hand in the building, but all I did was drive to VA to get the boards. It was built by a company called Dreambuilders, he had to create the bending form in his driveway due to the size. It blew folks away, we had so many people trip while looking up, and not paying attention to where they were walking.

vessicaperg3ent.JPG

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
That's an interesting looking piece Dave. I would have loved to seen it built. Where is it located at now? Is located someplace in NC where it can still be seen?

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:rolf: It is sitting at our office under tarps awaiting it's final location. After two different set-ups, it ain't gonna take but another one. You need something like it for your yard???? Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
:rolf: Well hopefully it won't fall apart before you get it set up at t's final location. That would look pretty nice sitting in a yard, or better yet over top of a patio.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors