Bears everywhere

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
My Grand daughter Audrey is spending the weekend with us so I decided to have some arts and craft work for her. I had told her we would do this on Saturday. (I picked her up after work Friday). Last night about 8 o'clock she said we needed to go make her bear, so well, I figured why not. I had preplaned some pine, and used my daughters old bear, to trace out a new one for Audrey. I cut it out on the band saw. Here she is holding both of them, the new and old one. She doesn't like the loud machines, so has to wear my hearing protection.

Final picture is this evening (Saturday) holding two of them. We decided it wouldn't be nice for her to bring one home and not have one for her little brother Jack. I'm sending them home like this. Mom is much much more creative than me, so she will do the final painting and name writing.

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Wow!

It’s 12:01 as I type. What a Blessing to start a new day with this post.

Wouldn’t be the same without those awesome photos.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
My one grqndson lives 1,000 miles away in the Kansas City area and I only see him a few times a year. I will see him in late April or early May after his sister is born. He is only two so he hasn't visited the shop yet but he will. He likes to be involved in pretty much everything so I know he will be interested but he is too young now. He likes fishing and boating so we do that now. The neat thing is he keeps asking my daughter when he can see grandpa.

Amizelle

New User
Alan
I have an 11 month old grandson I am building a toy box for! Woodworking is so much fun when it's for him! I can't wait until he is old enough to help his Pa Pa!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS