Baltic Birch Plywood?

UltraMar0369

New User
Rob
Hello everyone, first time post here. I'm in Swansboro out here at the coast. Does anyone know a supplier in the area to get Baltic birch plywood? I'd like something higher grade than the box stores and shipping on mail order can be monsterous.
Thanks in advance

Robert

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Your best bet may be checking with a local cabinet shop and see if they will sell you some or let you piggyback on their next plywood order.

Tgillis

Tonika
Corporate Member
Why not do a day trip to The Hardwood Store of NC in Gibsonville? They have great quality and reasonable prices and you would not have to think about shipping fees...

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Why not do a day trip to The Hardwood Store of NC in Gibsonville? They have great quality and reasonable prices and you would not have to think about shipping fees...
You might want to call them and see if they deliver that far.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I have done a day trip to the coast (beach). It is worth the trip if it is what you need. (beach).

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know The Hardwood Store does delivery "Down East". Look at their website. For me The Hardwood Store is a 4 hour round trip. I use a fair amount of BB. I normally pick up 5-6 sheets at a clip.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Southeastern North Carolina deliveries down 40 and 70 corridors are available for $79 on the third Wednesdays of the month.
From the Hardwood Store. A $79 delivery fee to the New Bern/Morehead City area is easier than round trip driving to the Hardwood Store for 5' x 5' full size sheets.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Southeastern North Carolina deliveries down 40 and 70 corridors are available for $79 on the third Wednesdays of the month.
From the Hardwood Store. A $79 delivery fee to the New Bern/Morehead City area is easier than round trip driving to the Hardwood Store for 5' x 5' full size sheets.

Thanks

jabarney

New User
Jeff
It's a long drive for you but Steve Wall Lumber in Mayodan carries that in various thicknesses and the customer service there is excellent. Been dealing there for years and they've been great. The company will ship wood out to you. They are located in a warehouse the size of a small-town old-school Wal-Mart and they carry lots of domestic and exotic wood. Once in a while they have tools that customers sell there on consignment or they will buy items to flip and I've had great luck with a few of those purchases there as well. http://www.walllumber.com/

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I would call World Timber in Hubert. They might carry it. There is also a place in Wilmington called Woody"s Woodshop. Domestic and exotic hardwoods ect. They may have it or one of there vendors migt be able to bring it in.

Last edited:

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Hello everyone, first time post here. I'm in Swansboro out here at the coast. Does anyone know a supplier in the area to get Baltic birch plywood? I'd like something higher grade than the box stores and shipping on mail order can be monsterous.
Thanks in advance

Robert
I wish I had known.....I was in Emerald Isle this weekend. We do deliver there for $79.00. Generally the third Wednesday of the month and more often in the summer! Especially weekends!

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
I was recently down at Woodies and I don't remember any ply. He might be able to order it though. Worth a phone call.

gazzer

Gazzer
Corporate Member
Have you tried Anchor Hardwoods in Wilmington? I believe they carry marine ply, perhaps they have baltic. 910-343-9000

Gripbd

BD
User
Rugby ( used to be Myers Laminate) in Wilmington carries half inch Baltic Birch ply. Their prices are also pretty reasonable.1-855-650-3265

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS