Baltic Birch 3/4 x 4' x 8'

BKHam

Bradley
User
Got it Bradley. We need 2 more sheets to be ordered and we can go ahead with it.

frank, than
@patlaw I'll be going down to Pinehurst to get mine, I'll grab your sheets and bring them back, if that works for you?

@frankc4113 Just an FYI, in terms of timing I'll be able to work around it for the most part but having the mechanic tune-up my knee again on 8/13. This far out don't think it will be an issue.

hey is there room for my 4 sheets in the Raleigh pickup caravan?

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Just a quick note to let all who ordered the BB ply know as soon as I get the checks, I'll deposit all of them and place the order. Also will let all know re: date ordered, delivery date, etc.

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
For anyone who has been watching this thread, there are now 6 sheets of 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood available in that I have not received a check from one of the members who ordered and want to get on with this as I'm sure everyone who bought it also wants to. If perhaps you are interested, read the previous posts regarding the seller, etc.
The cost is
$53.25 a sheet. The sheets of 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood are 4X8 and have to be picked up in Pinehurst. If you want to buy one of or all the remaining 6 sheets, please let me know by posting here for the number of sheets you need. Once you have posted, I'll PM you my address to send a check. I ask that you send a check for the number of sheets you want to buy ASAP in that I'm going to wait until this coming Wednesday, 8/12 in an attempt to get this together. If there are no buyers for the remaining 6 sheets, I'll return the checks to those who already have committed to buying.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I'd be willing to take some or all of the 6 sheets but I won't be able to get down to Pinehurst to pick them up. If they get back to the Raleigh area, I can pick them up around Raleigh. Just let me know what you need Frank. BTW, do we know how many plys these sheets have? I bought some BB from the hardwood store and it was cheap stuff with only around 7 plys. I guess I'd have to clarify that if it's the higher ply count, then I'm in if you still need someone to cover the last 6 pieces and they can get to the Raleigh area. I'm in Chapel Hill.

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Mike,
Thanks for your willingness to take some of the sheets of BB. I don't know if they are the 13 ply. Quite honestly I thought all BB was 13 ply but I will check with the supplier and post here the answer.
I don't have any way of getting them to you but will store them here until you can pick them up if that helps any.

Frank C

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I thought I saw that some of the sheets were already coming to the Raleigh area. If mine can be added to that load, then I can pick them up where ever they end up in this area. Yes, about the 13 ply....when I bought mine at The Hardwood Store, that's what I thought I was getting. I never thought to check them until I got home. They were even stamped on the edges "Baltic Birch". I was extremely disappointed as I paid the price for what I thought was 13 ply. Had I realized they weren't at THS, I never would have bought them.

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Just heard back from the supplier. The BB 3/4" ply is 13 plies.
Again, I don't have a way of getting them to you but Mike Phillips (patlaw) I believe has someone picking up his plywood. It might be a good idea to pm him and see if you can work something out.
I don't mean to be a pita with this thing but it has already gone on too long. If perhaps you are going to order, PM me with the number of sheets you want and I'll send over my address so you can send a check. I'm trying to wrap this up and place the order by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest but I do need payment for whatever number of sheets you buy ($53.25 per sheet) asap.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Hey "Bear Republic" (Steve), would you be able to carry 6 more sheets back to Raleigh? If so, I'd come get them from you once they're in Raleigh.

tjhowell63

New User
Tommy H
I'm looking for 4 sheets 3/4" and 2 sheets 1/2" as long as it IS 13 ply 4 x 8 (for the 3/4)
I am in Morehead City so next time anybody gets an order up, let me know.
I will travel just about anywhere within 4 hrs. to pick up.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS