Baby cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeves

New User
dwight
I am looking to find plans for a baby cradle. Not an average one. Something different. It is for a baby boy. It would be cool if it had a car or boat theme Thanks Dwight

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Dwight, I don't have a source for you of that type of plan but I was talking to Mike Heavey today at the Charlotte WW Show. He was one of the people doing free classes on power hand tools. He has just completed a baby cradle in a boat style. He described it to me. I think he did his own plan. He said it took him 3 months working 10+ hours a day 5-6 days a week.:eusa_doh: He steam bent all the planks, etc. to make the sides. Good luck on your cradle. I'm building one also, but a typical cradle from a plan I purchased.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, that is a tough one. I googled but had no luck. Lots of car beds, but nothing in the cradle dept. You might consider making a crib, my daughter only slept in her cradle (basinette) for under 3 months, and she will hopefully be in her crib for several years.

You could take a simple pendulum cradle plan and customize it with paintings to give it the car or boat theme:dontknow:

Good luck with your search, I look forward to seeing what you come up with:-D

Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
jeeves said:
It is for a baby boy. It would be cool if it had a car or boat theme
hehehe.... one thing about havin' babies is, well... let's just say people don't always stop with just one! :oops: Might be best to go with the "unisex" approach!!! :mrgreen: :lol:

I have never really seen "boy" cradle plans, but I found these pics with a quick google search... maybe you can use it for inspiration!!!

cradle.jpg

9422_0.jpg

Boat%20cradle.JPG

It will be cool to see what you come up with!

jeeves

New User
dwight
Re: Baby cradle THANKS TO ALL

Just Wanted To Thank All Who Helped. Great Web Site And Super Menbers Dwight Jeeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS