Away for Awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Want to inform the staff that I'll be away for about a week -- leaving for Florida in the AM to help finalize the move to Hendersonville for my 94-year old Mom. She is selling her condominium in Port St. Lucie and is moving to a very nice Retirement Facility here in H-ville where she will be closer to us and my sister. I'm supervising the moving van pack/load and final cleaning before the place goes on the market. Hope to be back a week from tonight. I doubt I'll be able to get online unless I can find a free wireless access point (gotta search for a Panera Bread!).

I'd appreciate folks looking in on the Link and Download Libraries to see if there is need for any moderation or approvals.

Rob

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Will do, but have you fiilled out the appropriate forms for such a leave of absence???:lol: Have a safe trip. I may look at where exactly P St. L is, my mother and my aunt are looking to get out of the north country. I know mom is looking at places in Florida in February (she has just signed a month lease), but I forget where.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Rob, we'll miss you. And I sure hope the transition goes well. BTDT and it's tough on everyone, especially mom. But I'm sure she will appreciate having family members nearby.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS